The 18th edition of the International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) has started with all pomp and show in New York, this year. The award ceremony is queued over the weekend though celebrities have inaugurated the ceremony with its press conference and fashion show.
The fashion show for IIFA 2017 kicked off at Times Square - IIFA Stomp was a stunning show and biggies like Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Sushant Singh Rajput, Varun Dhawan and Anupam Kher were a part of it.
From the ladies who walked the ramp of the IIFA Fashion show 2017, we bring to you five different hairstyles that made the divas look dazzling and are now trending all over the internet.
Have a look!
Shilpa Shetty: High Bouffant Twisted Hair Bun
Shilpa, the 90s heartthrob, added a spectacle to her IIFA Fashion show look with a twisted hair bun, which had a Bouffant on top and a twisted hair bun followed. Very high up from the neckline, this hairstyle would be the ideal one for ladies opting to go for the strapless gown look like Shilpa did.
Taapsee Pannu: Low Messy Hair Bun
Looking fantastic in a check-patterned saree, Taapsee Pannu went for a messy low hair bun hairdo. The deep cut at the back of her blouse made the hair bun stand out and catch the attention of critics and audience. The no-parting hair bun looked perfect with her very round face shape.
Disha Patani: Low Twisted Messy Bun With Stray Strands
Though the idea of Disha and Taapsee's hairstyle is similar, the stand-out here is, Disha went really casual with her hairdo. By letting her hair strands fall from the sides, she simply added allure to her presence. This low twisted messy bun sure can be used for carrying both a formal and an informal look.
Huma Qureshi: Neat Long Ponytail
This neat ponytail that Huma carried simply looked so stunning, especially from the back. Very long till her waistline, this simple ponytail added to her elegance and grace. The best part is, this hairstyle can be made at home with not much effort, and time, at all!
Neha Dhupia: Rolled Fat Hair Spike With A Tiny Central Bun
All we can say is, Neha has really experimented with her hairdo for the IIFA Fashion Show at Times Square - IIFA Stomp. We'll leave it to you to decide on whether she looks great or could have managed a better hairdo than this one.
- Wear A Heart On Your Head Like Shikha Talsania Did In Veere Di Wedding
- 2 Braided Bun Hairstyles To Try This Wedding Season
- Hairstyles Recommended For The Gym And Workout
- Durga Puja Special : Bollywood-inspired Hairstyles With Saree (Day Wise)
- Durga Puja Special: Tollywood-inspired Hairstyles For You To Steal
- GANESH CHATURTHI: Do The Gajra Hairstyle In The Celebrity Way
- Try These Simple Hairstyles That Will Make You Look Younger
- Royal Hairstyles From Across The Globe That Can Be A Part Of Your Everyday Look
- Braid Hairstyles For Long Hair To Try With A Tutorial Guide
- 15 Common Celebrity Inspired Hairstyle That Makes A Bingo Combination With Your Saree
- 8 Trending Pixie Hairstyles That You Can Count On
- Simple & Healthy Hair Care Tips For The Monsoon Season