- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
There can be nothing worse than dealing with a sweaty body and scalp during the summer time, or even otherwise. Sweating is one among the common issues everyone faces during the summer days.
Even though sweating is said to be good for the body, it may lead the scalp and hair to turn sticky, uncomfortable and smelly. One disadvantage of excessive sweating is that you need to deal with oiliness on the scalp as well.
Sweat on the scalp may lead to major hair problems and hence you must know of these easy tips to deal with a sweaty scalp. Sweat may lead to dandruff being formed on the scalp and also it can make your hair look oily and sweaty all the time.
Well, if you are the one who often deals with sweat on the scalp, here we mention to you some of the easy tips to deal with sweaty scalp. Take a look.
1. Use Rose Water Rinse
In order to maintain your hair in a healthy and oil free state, you should rinse your hair with pure rose water once in 2-3 days. Rose water is an excellent remedy that can help to handle the sweat on your scalp and also prevent the release of awful odour from scalp. In order to keep your scalp sweat free, take some rose water and keep it in the refrigerator for some time. Now, use the cold rose water and wash your scalp with this. Allow the hair to dry naturally.
2. Avoid Using Styling Machines
You should prevent using heat on the hair, as it may trigger oil accumulation on the scalp. You should avoid using styling machines like hair straightener, hair dryer, blowers and other hair tools. Using these machines may not only damage the hair but also lead to the accumulation of chemical build-up on the scalp, leaving you with clogged pores. Clogged pores on the scalp can accelerate the production of dandruff on the scalp.
3. Using Essential Oil
Using essential oil is an all-time fix that can help to keep your scalp oil and sweat free during the summer days. Essential oil helps to keep your scalp healthy, strong and well nourished. It not only helps to keep the sweat at bay, but it takes care of other hair problems as well. Take 2-3 drops of any essential oil of your choice and mix it with any carrier oil. Massage your scalp with this and wash off with cold water. Using this remedy is the best way to prevent sweat accumulation on the scalp.
4. Use Of Hair Masks
Using hair masks can also help to deal with sweat and oil accumulation on the scalp. Using homemade hair masks is the best remedy to keep your hair soft, nourished and oil free. You should prefer using hair masks with a natural ingredient, so that you can enjoy maximum benefits. Apply hair mask twice-thrice in a week to treat this problem completely.
5. Make Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar works as a natural cleanser that helps to clean the impurities from the scalp. The malic acid present in the ACV contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to remove impurities and dead skin cells from the scalp, thus allowing your scalp to breathe freely. Also, it prevents itchiness generally caused because of the sweat on the scalp. Take two portions of apple cider vinegar and add three portions of water to it. Mix them together and apply the mixture on the scalp. Wash off with cold water.
6. Try Peppermint Oil
Using peppermint oil not only helps to take care of the sweat accumulated on the scalp, but it leaves your hair soft and moisturized. Peppermint oil can also be used to treat dry and itchy scalp, generally caused by the accumulation of sweat. Take two spoons of peppermint oil and add it to your shampoo or conditioner. Lather well and wash off with cold water. You can also add a few drops of peppermint oil to your bathing water to enjoy the benefits.
7. Avoid Delaying Shampoo Use For Too Long
If you are dealing with sweaty, itchy and damaged hair, you should prevent delaying shampoo use for too long. Shampoo your scalp frequently, as it can help to remove the impurities and build-up on the scalp. Also, too much sweat accumulation on the scalp may clog the pores, thus leading to unnecessary hair problems.
8. Oil Massage For Scalp
Massaging your scalp with oil regularly can help to keep your scalp hydrated and also prevent sweat accumulation. It is always recommended to oil your scalp once or twice in a week to enjoy healthy and smooth hair. Oiling your hair helps to boost blood circulation and also help to strengthen the hair roots.