Thick, long and lustrous hair is something that most women dream of. However, in real life, a majority of women these days have thin, dull and weak hair that falls off in numbers.
Several factors like genetic disorders, health-related issues, stress, pollution, unbalanced diet, lack of proper hair care, etc., can cause thinning and breakage of hair.
Thinning and breakage are two of the most common hair-related problems that millions of women are plagued with. So, if you too are someone who is suffering from these problems and wishes to attain strong, thick and dense hair, then we've got you covered.
As today, at Boldsky, we're letting you know about the most effective homemade hair mask that can tackle these issues and help you get the kind of hair you've always dreamt of.
The hair mask that we're referring to here is created by using potent natural ingredients that are loaded with nutrients and vitamins which can strengthen the hair roots and keep various unsightly problems at bay.
The ingredients used are alma powder, shikakai powder, reetha powder, aloe vera gel and sesame oil. All these ingredients are 100% natural, inexpensive, highly effective and easily available.
Pamper your hair and scalp with this DIY mask to attain long, strong and lustrous hair that can enhance your natural beauty.
Here, we've listed all the details you need to know about this homemade hair mask. Read on to know more about the benefits of each of the ingredients used as well as the method of preparing this mask:
Benefits Of Herbal Powders
Amla powder is a powerhouse of hair-strengthening nutrients and vitamin C that can effectively prevent breakage and help your hair become thick and dense.
Skikakai powder is enriched with vitamins that help in conditioning of the hair, thereby promoting the formation of new hair follicles.
Reetha powder is a potent and nourishing herbal powder that is replete with anti-fungal properties which can make hair fall a thing of the past.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel
A highly popular hair care ingredient, aloe vera gel is an all-purpose gel that is packed with enzymes capable of eliminating the debris from your scalp, whilst conditioning your hair from the roots. Usage of this almighty natural ingredient will leave your hair looking long and lustrous.
Benefits Of Sesame Oil
Often used for deep conditioning of the hair and boosting growth, sesame oil is an excellent natural ingredient that can enhance the overall impact of this homemade hair-thickening mask. Not only can this potent oil treat hair fall-related issues but also help you attain thick and strong hair.
What You’ll Need:
1 teaspoon of amla powder
1 teaspoon of shikakai powder
1 teaspoon of reetha powder
2 teaspoons of sesame oil
1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
How To Prepare:
- Take a bowl, put all the above-stated herbal powders in it and mix them up.
- Once done, add aloe vera gel and sesame oil to the powder and thoroughly mix to get a thick paste ready.
How To Use:
- Apply the mask to your clean scalp and massage with your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Cover your hair with a clean shower cap or a plastic poly bag.
- Allow the mask to stay on your hair for about 30-40 minutes.
- Once done, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Things To Remember:
- Use this DIY mask at least 2 times in a week to attain thick and lustrous hair.
- Avoid using a hair dryer after using this homemade mask.
- Stay away from the sun for at least 6 hours after treating your hair to this mask.
- 3-Ingredient Hair Masks To Revitalize Damaged Hair
- Home Remedies To Treat Different Skin Spots
- Homemade Green Gram Flour Face Pack For Anti-ageing
- Treat Scalp Scabs With These Remedies
- Must Try Walnut Remedies For A Perfect Skin
- DIY Turmeric Face Pack For Spotless Skin
- 3 Effective Homemade Peel-off Masks For Flawless Skin
- Grandma's Recipes For Long And Lustrous Hair
- Home Remedies To Treat Solar Lentigo/ Liver Spots
- Orange Peel Face Packs To Treat Oily Skin
- Did You Know That Onion Can Do So Much On Your Skin?
- How To Make DIY Almond Kajal At Home?