Hair fall is an exceedingly common condition that millions of people all over the world are plagued with. There are a myriad of factors that can cause this harrowing hair condition.
Genetic disorders, health-related issues, unbalanced diet, lifestyle habits, over-usage of heat styling tools, etc., are the most commonly known factors for hair fall.
It's normal to shed a few hair strands on a daily basis. However, excessive shedding can be a sign of a hair fall problem. And, under no circumstance should a person turn a blind eye to this issue, as ignoring it would only further exacerbate the problem and may cause an irreversible damage to your hair.
There are various cosmetic and surgical treatments for treating hair fall problem. These treatments come with their own set of complications and side effects. Also, they can burn a hole in your wallet.
So, if you're looking for a safe and inexpensive alternative, then we've got you covered. As today at Boldsky, we're letting you know about a miraculous homemade mask that can make hair fall a thing of the past.
This homemade hair mask is made of natural ingredients that are loaded with hair-benefiting antioxidants which can treat damaged hair and prevent hair fall. Apart from being highly effective, this mask is extremely easy to prepare at home.
Here, we've listed all the information regarding this effective homemade hair fall mask. Make it a part of your hair care routine to reap the rewards and safeguard your precious strands.
Note: It is best to test the following mask on a patch of your scalp prior to applying it all over your head.
Benefits Of Amla Powder For Hair:
Amla powder is one traditional hair care ingredient that has always been a true favourite for treating hair fall. It is enriched with powerful antioxidants which can treat damaged hair roots and strengthen them.
Benefits Of Reetha Powder For Hair:
Reetha powder is replete with antioxidant enzymes that can protect your hair strands from the toxins and pollutants present in the air.
Also, it can prevent the toxins from damaging your hair follicles and causing breakage.
Benefits Of Rose Water For Hair:
Rose water is an all-time favourite ingredient for treating hair loss. It can rejuvenate your hair follicles and stabilize it's overall pH balance.
Other than that, it easily gets absorbed in the scalp and improves the overall health of the tresses.
Benefits Of This Homemade Mask:
The combination of all the previously stated ingredients can work wonders on your hair. This mask has proven to be extremely effective in treating the hair fall problem from the root.
In fact, regular usage of this hair mask can ensure that your tresses stay strong and healthy.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon of amla powder
- 1 teaspoon of reetha powder
- 1/4th teaspoon of camphor powder
- 3 tablespoons of rose water
Method Of Preparation:
- Take an empty glass bowl and put all the previously mentioned ingredients in it.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly to get a paste-like consistency.
How To Use:
- Apply the mask on your scalp area and massage it from the roots to the tips of your hair.
- Leave the mask on for a good 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this mask 2-3 times in a week to get beneficial results.
- DIY Turmeric Face Masks For Beautiful Skin
- Benefits Of Carrot For Skin Care
- Worried Of White Bumps On Your Face? Here Are Some Natural Remedies To Treat Them
- DIY Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair
- Get A Glowing Skin With These Apple-based Face Packs
- Are Split Ends Worrying You? Here Are Natural Ways To Treat Them
- These Ingredients Will Brighten Your Hands And Legs In 7 Days!
- 8 DIY Face Packs That You Should Try This Summer
- 7 Homemade Sugar Scrubs For The Skin That You Must Try
- DIY Natural Skin-whitening Home Remedies
- 6 DIY Egg Conditioners For Hair Growth
- Wonderful DIY Hair Masks For Curly Locks
- Even Out Your Skin Tone With These Lemon Juice Face Masks