- 54 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Sports Hero I-League: Diagnosed with chicken pox, East Bengal defender plays I-League match
- News Tantrik 'rapes' 21-year-old for Nikah Halala after husband gives Triple Talaq
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Styling your hair for any occasion may be tricky, especially if you love wearing hats.
There are so many types of hats available in the market, such as baseball caps or big floppy hats. They are not just a fashion accessory. They protect your hair and scalp from the damaging rays of the sun.
Caps can look really cute to sport, especially during summers or any sports event. Some of you might also sport a hat to hide a bad hair day.
Do you love wearing hats but do not know how to style your hair with it? We will guide you regarding the different hairstyles which you can sport while wearing a hat.
1) A High Ponytail-
This is one of the classic hairstyles that can be carried out while wearing a cup. Just tie up your hair in a high and sleek pony and pass it through the cut out in the back of the cap. It looks extremely sporty and cute.
2) Waterfall Braids-
Waterfall braids are a rage nowadays. Style your hair in a low waterfall braid, just where the cap ends. Make sure to team this look with a low back neck for maximum effect.
If you are planning for a day out with your girl pals, try pigtails. Divide your hair into two equal halves and tie them up in low ponytails. Use cute accessories or ribbons to tie-up your hair for a cuteness overdose.
4) Cute Front Bun-
If you have gorgeous curls, scoop all your hair into a bun in front of your forehead and cover the back with a wide-rimmed hat. It looks fun and chirpy and is extremely easy to do.
5) Double Buns-
For all of you with mid-length hair, double buns are chic and fun this season. Divide your hair in equal portions and bring them to your ears. Cover your head with a cap. Take one section of the hair and tie it into a loose bun which just about covers your ear. Repeat this for the other side as well. They instantly spell casual-chic and you will never want to remove your cap ever.
Fishtail braids look nice and neat when paired with a cap. They give that easy holiday vibe which is too hard to resist. One-sided or two, the choice can be yours.
7) Half-braided Pigtails-
This is a more improvised version of a standard pigtail. Tie your hair into two pigtails. Take a section from each side and braid it, leaving it midway. It looks super cute and easy to do. Totally effortless and chic.
8) The Low Bun-
This hairstyle is quite common while wearing hats. Instead of a low pony, just tie your hair in a messy but structured bun with tousled hair. Pull out a few strands of hair from each side of your face for that instantly cool yet glamorous look.