- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- News Concerned over restrictions on fundamental freedom in Kashmir: EU
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Turmeric, commonly known as Haldi, is used for centuries as a beauty product. Since ancient times, turmeric is regarded as the best ingredient for a human's skin. But did you know that turmeric can also be used over hair?
Turmeric is not only beneficial for the skin, but it is useful for hair in a number of ways. This is why we are going to be sharing turmeric hair mask recipes with you that will do wonders.
Turmeric in addition with other Ayurvedic ingredients can help to treat various kinds of hair problems and scalp conditions. Turmeric can be used for hair growth, to treat dandruff, hair fall and other scalp conditions.
So, here are some of the ways to use turmeric hair mask recipes, do take a look.
1. Turmeric And Honey
Using a combination of turmeric and honey can help to benefit your scalp in several ways. It contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help to boost the hair growth and also prevents scalp infections. Take a small amount of turmeric and honey, and mix both the ingredients together to make a paste. Apply this on your scalp and wash off with lukewarm water.
2. Turmeric And Olive Oil
A combination of turmeric and olive oil can help to treat dandruff problem easily. Make a mixture of turmeric and olive oil and apply it on your scalp. Leave it for some time and wash off with lukewarm water every day. By increasing the blood circulation on scalp, a mixture of turmeric and olive oil can help to treat dandruff.
3. Turmeric, Milk And Honey
You should make a thick mixture of turmeric, milk, and honey and apply it on the scalp to prevent hair loss. Due to curcumin present in turmeric, it helps to boost the hair growth and also help prevent dry and flaky scalp. Using a mixture of turmeric along with honey and milk together, turmeric can help strengthen the hair follicles and avoid the negative effects on the scalp.
4. Turmeric And Curd
Take some turmeric powder and mix it with half a cup of curd. Now apply this mixture on your scalp and allow it to dry for 30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Using a mixture of turmeric and curd together can help to maintain moisturisation on your scalp and keep it hydrated for a longer period of time. Hydrated scalp reduces the chance of scalp infection and dandruff on the scalp.
5. Turmeric And Henna
Some people have black hair and in order to lighten your hair naturally, add some turmeric and curd on your scalp. If you want to add some red tint to your hair, add some henna to the curd and turmeric mixture. Henna helps to add a red hue to the hair and make it appear good. Allow the mixture to dry for some time and then wash it off with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner. Make sure you wash off with cold water.
6. Turmeric And Egg Yolk
Mix some turmeric and egg yolk together and apply this mask on your scalp. Wait for some time and wash off with lukewarm water. A combination of turmeric and egg yolk helps to add shine and sheen to your hair and it also helps maintain the texture. Use this turmeric hair mask recipe once in a week to maintain strong, healthy and shiny hair.