- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
When it is all about hair, we are very conscious when it comes to taking care of it. Even after constant care and remedies for long thick hair, losing out on those precious strands every now and then can ruin the entire thing.
In this article, we are here to share some of the best tested home remedies that you can try to avoid baldness. These home remedies help to increase the volume of hair and also help in maintaining a healthy shine.
There are many reasons for hair fall. One can be due to ageing, apart from this, there are other factors too that result in losing of hair and ultimately baldness. To avoid all these unwanted issues, you'll need to find a right solution for it.
Therefore, read on to know more about the various home remedies that have been tried and tested and have proven to be effective in reducing hair fall to avoid baldness.
This is also known as Torai in Hindi. All you need to do is to boil a few pieces of cut ribbed gourd in coconut oil until it turns black. Let it cool down and apply this oil mix on to your scalp and massage for 15 minutes.
Boil chamomile powder for 20 minutes in plain water and strain it. Boil it again for some more time and let it become thick. Apply this mix on to your scalp and massage to treat hair fall.
Grind a few guava leaves and mix it with plain water. Apply this paste on to your scalp and let it dry for over 20 minutes. Wash it with plain water to experience a nice shine in the hair.
Apply ashwagandha directly on to your scalp to get rid of the baldness. With regular application, hair fall gets curbed and you will see a good growth of hair in the mean time.
Bottle Gourd Juice
Grind some bottle gourd and apply the juice on to your scalp and massage it for a while. This helps to curb hair fall and it also helps to thicken your mane.
Boil a few walnuts and strain the juice out. Apply this juice when it is lukewarm and massage thoroughly. This helps to get rid of baldness by treating your hair right.
Make a mix of mango seeds and gooseberry powder along with some plain water. Mix it well and apply the paste. Wash your hair after letting it stay on your scalp for about 20 minutes. This helps to curb hair fall and reduces baldness.