- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Dermatologists have coined a new term 50-50-50. Fifty percent of the population getting nearly 50% of gray hair, by the time they are 50!
Graying starting at 50 is fine, but in 20's, not really! That's why, you need herbal amla mask for gray hair.
Hair begins to gray when the melanin level, a hormone that is responsible to give hair its pigmentation, dwindles causing hair to lose its colour.
What triggers the melanin breakdown? Factors like ageing, excessive usage of chemical-based hair products, vitamin deficiency, hormonal imbalance, to name a few.
Wondering how amla can treat graying hair? Here is how!
Homemade amla mask for graying hair has 17 times more antioxidants than what is found in pomegranate.
It is these antioxidants that strengthen hair roots, form a protective layer against free radicals, restore the pH balance and prevent premature graying.
To add to it, amla is a powerhouse of vitamin C, which boosts the collagen level in your hair, improving elasticity, which in turn reduces breakage.
Not just that, amla contains a chock-full of hair-loving vitamins and minerals, all of which work to make hair stronger, longer and thicker.
How to reduce white hair using amla? Here is a step-by-step process. Take a look.
Rinse and cut amla into tiny pieces.
Crush amla and extract its juice.
Take the juice in a bowl.
Divide your hair into small sections and apply the pulp along with the juice.
Make sure your entire scalp and hair is doused in the amla extract thoroughly.
Let it stay for an hour. Rinse it off with a clarifying shampoo.
So, follow this Ayurvedic remedy for gray hair twice a week to see a difference in about a few week's time.
If you have any more kitchen ingredients for graying hair, share it with us in the comment section below.