- 55 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Movies Vanitha Vijaykumar Meets Asst. Commissioner Who Assures To Take Action Against Ravinder & Surya Devi
- Technology List Of Power Banks With 12000mAh Battery And More To Buy In India Now
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- News Rajasthan crisis: After Pilot's exit, state Cabinet and council of minister to meet tonight
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Homemade hair masks are the perfect ways to restore the lost moisture and shine on your dull, brittle and dry hair. In order to take care of your dry hair, you don't need to invest on purchasing super-expensive hair products from the market.
Making a hair mask at home ensures that there are no chemicals that are used in them and also, since they are made using kitchen ingredients, they are really healthy for your hair.
Here are different hair mask recipes or ingredients that you could use to lock in the moisture, in case of dry, lifeless hair. Do read on.
1. Coconut Pack
Coconut is extremely rich in potassium, vitamin B, zinc, and nutrients that are required by the hair cells. With the right portion of vitamins and proteins, coconut pack can help to revive dull hair and restore the moisture. Take some coconut oil and add 2 spoons of lemon juice. Now, apply this on your hair and leave it overnight. Make sure you concentrate more on the roots of the hair strands and leave it overnight. Wash off the next day using lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
2. Banana Mask
Banana contains essential enzymes that not only help to revive dull hair but also strengthen the roots and keep them strong. You should take two bananas and cut them in slices to make a thick puree. Now, add three spoons of mayonnaise, 2-3 drops of lavender oil and one spoon of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well with a spoon and apply it on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Strawberry Hair Pack
Take some ripe strawberries and blend them in a grinder to get a thick pink pigmented puree. Now, add one cup of strawberries and add one egg yolk, two spoons of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well with the help of a spoon and add a few drops of your favourite essential oil. Then, apply this on your hair and wear a shower cap to cover it completely. Wash off with lukewarm water after some time. Due to the large content of antioxidants present in this strawberry hair pack, it helps to fight against the free radicals and keeps your hair moisturised and hydrated. Using strawberry hair pack can also help to keep your scalp in a good condition.
4. Mayo-Avocado Moisturising Pack
Take one mashed avocado and add one cup of mayonnaise to it. If needed, add one spoon of coconut milk and milk cream to it. Mix all the ingredients well and make sure you get a thick paste. Now, apply it on your roots and also cover the split ends of the hair. Wait for 20-30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Mayo-Avocado moisturising pack not only helps to treat dull hair but also helps to restore shine and give you good bouncy hair. This pack also helps to treat split ends.
5. Egg-Milk Moisturising Pack
Take two eggs and obtain the egg white. Now, add three spoons of milk cream and mix both the ingredients well. Add one spoon of coconut oil, lavender oil, white vinegar and lemon to the mixture. Mix all the ingredients well and apply this on your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes. Using egg milk hair pack helps to restore the protein and moisture content on the scalp and keeps your hair strong and hydrated all the time.