- 22 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 52 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Finance Bajaj Finance Q3 Profit Jumps 52%; Shares Surge To 52-Week High
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Dating Mumbai Model; Does Himanshi Khurana Know This?
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you are at your wits end, trying out endless products, claiming to bring about revolutionary difference to your mane, we don't blame you.
Give your hair some breathing space, stop chocking the follicles with chemicals, love your crowning glory and use herbs instead to care for your hair, and one herb in particular we recommend - ginseng herb for hair loss.
After hearing rave reviews, reading endless blogs emphasizing on ginseng's effects in treating hair loss, we got down to research to understand how this so-called-magical herb works! And this is what we found out!
The link between ginseng and hair loss - Ginseng is known to prevent the natural cell death. Furthermore, ginseng stimulates blood flow to the scalp, which in turn promotes growth!
Ginseng contains terpenidol glycisides, which help carry the nutrients better to the scalp, thereby strengthening the hair roots.
Added to it, ginseng contains a compound called saponin, which has antibacterial properties, keeping the scalp in a healthy condition. Ginseng also contains a high ratio of cellulose, which improves hair texture and protects it from the sun.
Now that you know exactly what ginseng can do, let's get down to exploring how to use ginseng on hair!
Take a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of almond oil in a low flame. After about 2 minutes, turn off the heat and let the solution cool in room temperature.
Peel and dice ginseng root into small pieces. Put it out under the sun to dry. When it is fully dry, grind it into a fine powder.
When the oil is mildly warm, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of ginseng extract. And using a fork, keep stirring for it to blend well.
Add 10 drops of essential oils of your choice. We suggest grapeseed oil and lavender oil.
Comb your hair to remove the knots. Hold your hair from mid-length and then work your comb through it, to minimize hair breakage!
Divide your hair in partition and apply the ginseng hair mask. Apply it liberally through the length of your hair and scalp. Massage it for 10 to 15 minutes to stimulate blood flow.
Let the ginseng mask to promote hair growth sit for an hour and then rinse it clean with a mild clarifying shampoo. Follow it up with a conditioner.
Do give this easy, DIY ginseng mask a try, and let us know how it worked for you!