- 2 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Beautiful hair is an important part of the reflection of your personality. Everyone loves to have healthy, thick and strong hair. Numerous products are available that help to make your hair beautiful and attractive.
But nothing can beat the power of home remedies to keep the hair healthy. Chemicals in hair products are dangerous and they might cause other side effects for you.
However, fenugreek or methi is one among the most commonly used natural hair products that is known t provide long-lasting effects. It is one of the natural spices that contains potassium, sodium and magnesium.
Along with all these, it also carries proteins, vitamin C, iron, nicotinic acid, and lecithin that help to make your hair follicles healthier and stronger. It is effective to improve hair growth and rebuild the hair follicular structure.
Experts vouch for fenugreek as the best way to prevent hair loss and also as a great treatment for dandruff. Fenugreek remedies are less expensive and the results are promising. It is a miracle treatment for your hair, if used regularly.
Here, let's discuss 8 fenugreek seed mask recipes that help your hair grow thicker and stronger.
Excellent Mask For Dandruff:
The best home remedy is to apply fenugreek seed paste with lemon juice on your scalp. To make the mixture, soak a handful of fenugreek seeds and grind the next morning. Then, add a tablespoon of lemon juice and blend it well. Apply this on your scalp.
Fenugreek With Curd:
You can definitely control hair fall with fenugreek leaves and curd. Take some fenugreek leaves, boil them and then extract the juice. Add the same quantity of curd into the juice and mix it well. Apply this paste onto your scalp.
Fenugreek With Amla:
One of the effective methods to say bye-bye to greying of hair is to mix some powdered fenugreek, amla powder and lemon juice. Apply it on the scalp and let it dry naturally. Rinse it off with cold water.
Fenugreek With Milk As A Hair Conditioner:
Yes, fenugreek can also act as a natural hair conditioner. Fenugreek seed powder and milk are very effective products to make a natural hair conditioner. Apply the milk mixed with fenugreek powder on your scalp.
Fenugreek With Egg:
Is your hair very dry? Don't worry; the best thing is to apply a mask of fenugreek with egg on your hair. Soak a handful of fenugreek seeds and grind well to a smooth paste. Add an egg into the paste and mix it well. Use the same for effective results.
Fenugreek With Coconut Oil:
Put some coconut oil and fenugreek powder in a small jar and keep this in a large jar with water. Use this as a double boiler to boil the large jar, in turn to boil the small one. Once the coconut oil is heated up, keep this in sunlight for a week. Apply this oil every day for better results.
Fenugreek With Water:
This is the easiest, but most effective mask for a healthy hair and scalp. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Grind this to make a thick past. Apply this on to the scalp and rinse it off after 45 minutes.
Fenugreek With Castor Oil:
Mix two tablespoons of fenugreek seed powder with one tablespoon of castor oil. Apply this on your hair and massage gently. This will help to fight the hair damage due to exposure to environmental pollution.