- 55 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 4 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies RIP Kobe Bryant: Rishi Kapoor Shares Son Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Moment With Basketball Legend
- News How China's deadly virus is sending shockwaves through Asia's tourism industry
- Sports Bumrah, Rabada best bowlers around; Kohli, Smith best batsmen: McGrath
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sometimes, the hair tends to start greying a lot before it's time. There are ways to make sure you beat early greying of hair. Here we'll let you know about some of the best ways to stop greying of hair.
It is extremely disconcerting to see the first strand of grey hair appear, especially a lot before you expected it to appear. So, what do you do to prevent grey hair from appearing too soon? Of course, there are some home remedies you can try out.
These are all completely safe home remedies, and wouldn't even require you to spend too much money. So, it is the best option to go for home remedies to get rid of grey hair. Home remedies are also completely safe to use for people who have sensitive skin and hair types.
So, go ahead and try these remedies to help you make sure that you continue to look younger for longer. And we are sure that you'd have all these ingredients with you at home already.
If you want easy home remedies that would actually work and not harm you like any of the chemically infused products that you usually end up using, keep reading this post!
1. Curry Leaves: Boil curry leaves in water and strain out the water. Use this water to wash your hair to naturally treat the problem of grey hair.
2. Black Tea: When you wash your hair, make sure that the last rinse is always done with black tea. The black tea will help make your hair naturally blacker.
3. Castor Oil: Massage your hair with castor oil to avoid grey hair for longer. It has omega fatty acids that are really beneficial for the hair.
4. Henna: Henna gives deep conditioning to the hair, while helping make the hair blacker. It is also one of the best natural ways to dye your hair. What's more is that you can get the hair colour of your choice without having to deal with the chemicals.
5. Coconut Oil: Any hair concern is best dealt with, with the help of coconut oil. So, if you have any concerns of grey hair appearing before time, then massage your hair with coconut oil at least once a week.
6. Amla Oil: Amla, or Indian gooseberry has a really rich amount of vitamin C in it, which makes it great for skin and hair both. Boil pieces of dried amla in coconut oil and strain out the amla pieces. Apply this oil all over your hair, which is one of the best ways to stop grey hair.