Deepika Padukone is the embodiment of style, class and glamour. She nails every look she ventures into, while most would be too afraid to even try out such risky looks. Here, we'll be sharing a few of her hairstyles that you should definitely give a try.
She is one of the only actresses who manages to pull off every single look that she tries. It mostly has a lot to do with the fact that she always looks confident, and confidence is definitely every woman's best accessory.
She is one person who looks great no matter what she wears, be in sequined backless gowns, or simple kurtis that the average girl can pull off too. Her makeup and hair are always in perfect coordination with what she wears, and we think we could totally do with being inspired by her on that arena.
Here, we are sharing a few of our favourite Deepika Padukone hairstyles that we think anyone can achieve, with the right amount of confidence. Try these Deepika Padukone-inspired hairstyles and let us know what you think.
1. Half Updo: The essence of this half updo lies in the crown jewellery she's got on. It makes a really simple look stand out, without being too blingy or over the top.
2. Cropped Waves: Even short hair suits her. Here she has gone for soft waves with short hair. The winged eyeliner makes the entire look complete.
3. Messy Bun: Nobody does a messy bun better than Deepika. Here, she has loosened up the bun and teased the crown of her hair. The bright red lips brighten up her entire face.
4. Loose Bun: This is a loose but structured bun, with tiny wisps loosened out at the sides. This can go well with saris and evening gowns. It's a really elegant hairstyle that would suit everyone.
5. Structured Ponytail: This is created by making a bouffant at the crown of the hair and then using a lot of hairspray to structure the ponytail. This is perfect for western wear.
6. Hair Down: The simplest and most common everyday look is perfect for all types of makeup and clothes. When in doubt, just go for this hairstyle.
7. Middle Parted Updo: The way she has pulled off this half updo with jhumkas and a shirt and jeans is something that only Deepika can manage.
8. Bun: This is a really messy bun. The whole look brings out the quintessential Bengali girl that she is trying to portray here, specifically with the large, deeply kohled eyes.