- 7 min ago Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 29 min ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 2 hrs ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 3 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Sports Ranji Trophy: BCCI to conduct premier domestic tournament in 2 parts, league phase in February, KOs in June
- Finance Union Budget 2022: No Halwa Ceremony This Year To Maintain Safety Protocol
- Technology Facebook Messenger Introduces Snapchat-Like Screenshot Notification; GIFs, Message Reaction Also Added
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Rakhi Sawant Slams Abhijit Bichukale For His Comments Against Salman Khan; Read Statement
- News Win-win deal for all: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Air India takeover
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
Mosambi juice is good for the health. This juice is rich in minerals and nutrients such as vitamin C and potassium. It is healthy as well as energising. But did you know that mosambi juice is good for your hair too?
As the juice contains several nutrients, it is helpful in keeping your hair healthy. It can be used on your hair to improve its quality. Here are some hair care tips using the mosambi juice.
Fruit hair packs - To make a mosambi juice fruit hair pack, you need to extract the juice and mix it with yogurt or cream and then apply on the hair. Mosambi juice helps in increasing the smoothness of your hair. It also gives the hair a natural glow. You can apply this hair pack on your hair and keep it for half an hour. Rinse it well with cold water and repeat the process once every week. Regular use of this fruit hair pack will give better results. This is one of the hair care tips you must follow.
Improves strength - Mosambi juice can also be used directly on the hair. This juice contains vitamin C which helps to improve the strength of the hair. This is one of the best hair care tips for people who suffer from hair fall. Mosambi juice extracts can help in making the hair strong naturally. Before directly applying the juice on hair, strain it to remove any impurities. Use the juice at least once a week for good results.
Colours hair - A fruit hair pack using henna and mosambi juice can be used to colour the hair. Henna and mosambi juice have the properties to impart colour to the hair. However, mosambi juice is better because it contains copper which increases the melanin content in the hair and hence, it imparts a black shade to the hair naturally. People who suffer from grey hair problem can use this hair care tip.
Hair growth - Overall growth of the hair can be improved by using mosambi juice. One can use mosambi juice to improve the texture and quality of hair. Many hair care tips suggest that mosambi juice should be used frequently by people who suffer from hair growth problems.
Direct consumption – Drinking mosambi juice is also good for the hair. The consumption of vitamin C present in this juice is good for hair health.
- skin careBenefits Of Murumuru Butter For Skin And Hair
- hair careSay Goodbye To Your Hair Worries With Egg And Coconut Based Hair Masks
- hair careDandruff Is Toxic But There Are Certain Easy Ways To Stop It Without Having To Step Out!
- make up tipsMouni Roy Serves Flawless Beauty Inspiration! Flaunts Her French Braid And Glam Makeup In Latest Post
- hair careToofan Promotions: Mrunal Thakur Shows How To Ace Oily Hair Look With Low Space Buns; Try It Now!
- hair careCannes Film Festival 2021: Bella Hadid Gives Her Hair Bun A Stylish Modern Twist And Steals The Show
- hair careAly Goni’s Braided Hairstyle Is So Stylish That The Men With Long Hair Would Totally Get Obsessed By It
- hair careSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shows Interesting Ways To Kick Your Hair Bun Game Up A Notch
- body careFather’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- hair careSummer Trends 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor, Ananya Panday and Suhana Khan's Braid Hairstyles
- hair careNeha Sharma’s Cute Two Braids Could Be Your Ideal Hairstyle For Oily Hair Days
- hair careStep-By-Step Guide On How To Get Nargis Fakhri-Inspired Cornrow Braid Half-Bun Hairstyle