- 28 min ago Kangana Ranaut Looks Resplendent In Her Beautiful Red Lehenga At Her Brother’s Wedding
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: Top 5 Jaw-Dropping Fashion Statements Made By The Diva In 2020
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 October 2020
- 15 hrs ago What Happens In Crush Syndrome? Know About Its Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Management
- Sports Pele at 80: How the 1970 World Cup propelled Brazil into the global conscience
- Movies Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi Take Daughter Mehr For A Stroll On The Beach In Maldives; Share Lovely Pics
- News Bihar Election 2020: NDA government did nothing for Bihar, says Rahul Gandhi
- Finance Onion Prices Surge To Rs 100/kg Ahead Of Festivities
- Technology iOS 14 Review: Complete Visual Overhaul With Improved User Privacy
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Crysta Awarded 5-Star Safety Rating By ASEAN NCAP
- Education NEET Counselling Dates 2020: Explore NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2020
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Fashion trends will come and go. But the appealing style of sporting a moustache will always remain in fashion. Youth are interested in experimenting various new styles on their moustache and beard these days. Moustache is a symbol of masculinity that many women will find attractive. While some men have thick moustache that grow without any hindrance, some others have to struggle to get it. Growing a moustache requires perseverance and patience.
The rate of growth of moustache is not under your control. It is greatly controlled by genetic factors. But, there are some grooming tips for men that will enhance the moustache growth to certain extend and make it dense. Check out...
Grooming tips to get dense and thick moustache:
Healthy diet: Since the growth of moustache is closely related to your overall health, having a well balanced diet is very important. Consuming more protein-rich foods such as beans, eggs and fish will give your body more nutrients which will support hair growth.
Resist the temptation to shave: It probably will take at least one month for moustache to grow thick. Resist any itching or irritation that occurs due to stubble and wait for the hair to get softened eventually.
Castor oil: Massage with castor oil as it is an effective way to increase the growth and thickness of moustache. Oil massage stimulates the hair follicles in that area, and increase blood circulation which will help get dense moustache.
Testosterone: Testosterone is a male hormone, basically controlling the rate of hair growth. Testosterone supplements may work for some but should be strictly taken under medical supervision.
Drink water: This is one of the most important grooming tips for men to remember. Drink at least eight glasses of water each day to flush out the toxins from your body. This will allow the transportation of nutrients to your hair follicles.
Get enough sleep: All the repair and restore works of the body is carried out when you are sleeping. To increase moustache hair growth, sleep well.
Herbal treatment: Mix 50 drops of rosemary essential oil with apple cider vinegar, jojoba oil and aloe vera and rub on hair roots. Rinse after ten minutes.
Men can try out these grooming tips to sport a thick and dense moustache. Find out which one will work for you. Temporarily, the small gaps in the moustache hair growth can be adjusted by colouring the portion with an eyebrow pencil.