- 31 min ago Daily Horoscope: 15 October 2019
- 8 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 9 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 10 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Diwali Sale Offers: Honor Smartphones On Discount
- News Bank jobs for 10th pass:115 Indian Bank peon vacancies announced; Peon jobs apply online link here
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Dandruff is one of the common hair problems of winter. In this season, both men and women complain of dandruff. There are many ways to treat dandruff however, nothing lasts for a long time. Dandruff can also lead to many skin problems like acne, dry skin and pimple breakouts. Once you treat dandruff, it can come back again. Thus it is very important to remove dandruff from your scalp before it starts affecting your skin.
It is said that hair oil massage is one of the best ways to treat dandruff. There are many oils that you can use at home to cure dandruff problems. Check out the simple homemade oil recipes to cure dandruff this winter.
Coconut oil with lemon juice: This is a very popular hair oil recipe that is made in every house. Coconut oil moisturises the dry scalp and lemon juice removes dandruff naturally. Prepare this homemade oil by warming coconut oil. Add few drops of lemon juice to it and apply on the scalp with your fingertips. This hair oil recipe also improves blood circulation on the scalp and increases hair growth. Apply this hair oil 2 hours before taking a head bath.
Yogurt, almond oil and lemon juice: Yogurt is another ingredient that cures dandruff. It also makes the hair smooth and shiny. Almond oil on the other hand increases hair growth and moisturises the scalp. Lemon juice removes dead skin cells and dry skin that causes dandruff. Mix the three ingredients and apply on the hair 1 hour before taking head bath.
Hibiscus oil: This hair oil recipe is very popular in the winters. It is a homemade therapy to fight dandruff problems and decrease hair fall. Seasonal changes lead to hair fall. Thus, try this hair oil recipe at home this winter to avoid dandruff. Boil water and add freshly ground paste of hibiscus flowers. Add few drops of coconut oil or castor oil. Boil for a couple of minutes. Let it cool. Apply this hair oil on the scalp and hair roots. Leave it overnight or for 3-4 hours to get best results.
Fenugreek seeds with coconut oil: The paste of fenugreek seeds (meethi dana) is very useful for curing dandruff. Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight. Grind the seeds into a paste. Mix with warm coconut oil and apply on the hair. Leave for 2 hours. Wash with a mild shampoo. Fenugreek seeds remove dandruff, reduce hair fall, strengthen hair roots and this hair oil can be applied even after the winter season.
Sesame oil: This is another useful homemade hair oil recipe that treats dandruff, fights hair loss, cures dry scalp and also keeps the hair black. Just warm sesame oil and apply it on the scalp. You can mix lemon juice (if required) and apply this few hours before the washing hair.
These are the homemade hair oil recipes that you can use this winter to cure dandruff problems. Do you have more such recipes?