- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
1.It is said that cutting of the hair frequently, increases the growth of the hair. It is also believed, that trimming, decreases split ends thus giving rise to healthy hair growth. According to experts, they state that there is no necessity to trim the hair, for a fast hair growth as the hair instantly grows up to an inch fast per day! But, a true hair care tip is that trimming helps to get rid of that nasty split ends.
2.Hair loss is caused due to stress. There are a lot of things which can cause your hair to fall. The best hair care tip to follow is to maintain a strict diet which can be healthy for your hair growth.
3.Hair should be washed on a daily basis. For those of you who have an oily scalp can use certain hair care products to remove that excess oil from the hair. Washing the hair everyday can give rise to dandruff due to the ingredients in the shampoo.
4.Pregnant women need to stay away from hair color as it is harmful for the child in the womb. According to hair experts, they state that the color will cause no harm to the baby, but when it comes to hair care, it does have a lot of side effects.
5.The most common hair myth, is when people tell you that grey hair will spread once one is pulled out. This in fact is not at all true! Pulling out grey hair will not increase the grey hair growth, but will leave behind a scar or can even cause an infection.
These are some of the hair myths, most of us believe in, so after reading this you might want to take a step back and debunk these hair myths!