- 9 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 13 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News Remdesivir not for home use, meant for hospitalised patients: Government
- Sports Marquez returns to race the rollercoaster
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Movies Monica Dogra Hosts A Special Screening Of ALTBalaji's The Married Woman In Los Angeles!
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Do you shy away from wearing short skirts and dresses because of your dark knees? If so, then it is about time to tackle this problem to be able to flaunt your legs without any hesitation.
Build-up of dirt and grime in your skin can darken its complexion. Other than that, the impurities can also adversely affect the texture of your skin, thereby causing rough skin on your knees.
If you too have dark knees that you wish to get rid of, then today's post is ideal for you.
As today at Boldsky, we've curated a list of ingredients that can effectively lighten the skin on your knees and also soften its texture.
These ingredients possess various exfoliating properties and antioxidants that can remove impurities, dirt and grime from your skin that cause discolouration.
Moreover, incorporating the below-stated ingredients in your daily skin care routine is rather easy. So, take a look at these ingredients here and the best way to use them:
1. Rice Flour
Rice flour is a powerhouse of skin-whitening properties that can effectively lighten the skin on your knees. Just mix a teaspoon of rice flour with rose water and apply the resulting paste on your knees. After a few minutes, rinse your skin with tepid water. This natural ingredient can be used 4-5 times in a week for speedy results.
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda can get the gunk out from your skin and even out its complexion. Just mix it with water and smear the paste all over your knees. Allow the paste to stay there for about 5 minutes before rinsing it off with tepid water. Repeat this process once a week for noticeable changes in the appearance of the skin on your knees.
Oatmeal's exfoliating properties can come in handy for lightening the skin on your knees. It can remove debris from your skin and lighten its complexion. Mix 2 teaspoons of cooked oatmeal with rose water and gently rub the resulting scrub-like material all over your knees. Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this 4-5 times in a week to get visible results.
4. Vitamin E Oil
This natural oil can eliminate dirt and grime from your skin and soften its texture. Scoop out oil from vitamin E capsules and massage it all over your knees. Leave it on overnight. In the morning, rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Try this at-home treatment on a daily basis to get rid of dark knees.
The skin-bleaching properties of potato juice makes it an ideal remedy for lightening the complexion of skin on your knees. Just rub a thin slice of potato onto the affected area. Keep doing it for a few minutes before rinsing your skin with lukewarm water. Try this every day to get desired results.
6. Milk Cream
Milk cream is another remarkable ingredient that can banish dirt from your skin and lighten its complexion. Slather fresh milk cream all over your knees. Let it stay there for about 15 minutes prior to cleansing it off with lukewarm water. This remedy can be used on a daily basis to banish dark knees.
7. Orange Peel Powder
A natural bleaching agent, orange peel powder can also be used for this beauty purpose. Just combine it with rose water and slather the resulting paste all over your knees. After keeping the paste on for a good 15-20 minutes, rinse your skin with lukewarm water. This ingredient can be used 3-4 times in a week for effective results.
8. Almond Powder
Almond powder is a treasure trove of skin-benefiting properties that can make dark knees a thing of the past. Just mix this powder with rose water and run the resulting paste all over your dark knees. After 15-20 minutes, just wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this natural ingredient on a daily basis to attain a clean and clear skin on your knees.