- 22 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- Sports My father is not Courtney Walsh, says Hayden Walsh of West Indies
- News 2 CRPF men martyred, 2 injured in J'khand fratricide incident
- Technology Realme Buds Air Price In India Revealed: How To Get Rs. 400 Discount
- Movies Lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Planning To Tie The Knot In Kashmir? Read Details Here
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Mogra flower is commonly used in many beauty products due to its beauty-boosting properties. Nothing can beat the fragrance produced by mogra flowers. This article lists some of the best beauty hacks using mogra flowers.
Mogra (Jasminum sambac) is a small shrub that is cultivated mainly for its beautiful and fragrant essence. It is also known as the Arabian jasmine. Mogra flowers can be classified into different types based on their leaf shape and structure of the corolla.
Apart from making perfumes, mogra flowers have surprising uses as an ingredient of beauty products. There are many effective beauty hacks that you could try using mogra flowers that will make you astonished.
This little white flower seen in almost all homes can do wonders on your skin. Most of the beauty hacks using mogra flowers use its moisturizing property. Apart from using the flower directly, you can make use of the fragrance as well to relax.
Continue reading to know more about the effective beauty hacks that you could try using a mogra flower.
1. Decorate Your Hair
Probably, this is the most common way how girls use a mogra flower, especially in south India. This will make you look gorgeous and traditional. No perfume can replace the fragrance of mogra flowers that keeps your hair fresh.
2. As A Face Pack
The jasmine petals can be pureed and this will make an excellent face pack. Apply the paste directly on the skin. Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
3. For Anti-ageing
Jasmine has excellent property to moisturise dry skin. This will address most of your dry skin issues that otherwise cause wrinkles and dead skin cell buildup.
4. For Bathing Fresh
You can add the mogra flower petals in your bath tub. Taking a bath in this water will make you feel fresh and energetic. You can also mix the puree made from the petals to get the same effect.
5. To Treat Sun Damage
Mogra flower puree can be applied on to your face after a long tiring day under the direct sun. This will give you instant freshness.
6. To Treat Acne
If you are scared to use any moisturiser when having acne problems, mogra flower can come to your rescue. Make a paste with the flower petals and apply it directly on your face.
7. For Smooth Skin
Mogra flower puree can make your skin soft and supple with its excellent moisturising property. Products having mogra flower extract will also give you the same effect.
8. To Prevent Body Odour
Mogra flowers are an excellent choice to fight body odour. Jasmine essential oil is good to make a DIY body spray. Mix water and jasmine oil in a spray bottle for this. This is one among the most effective beauty hacks that you could try using a mogra flower.
9. For Conditioning The Hair
The very same moisturising property of mogra flower can be used for conditioning your hair. Soak mogra flowers in hot water and allow it to cool. Once it is cooled, use this to rinse your hair thoroughly.