Aloe vera is an amazing ingredient that is mostly included in all skin care products. And here's an article that will share with you a step-by-step procedure on how to make aloe vera soap at home.
Aloe vera is a medicinal plant used to treat a host of skin problems like itching and rashes, acne, boils and even to soothe the skin. And it works every single time. Seriously, any skin problem you have, try out aloe vera gel first, and if that doesn't work, go for other remedies.
Aloe vera even helps cure the worst of rashes. So, it would definitely be a good ingredient for a soap, wouldn't it? And what's better than a handmade soap? Handmade soaps are oh-so cute and they can be used and even saved to gift people on special occasions.
This soap would be a really hydrating and moisturising soap. It is gentle and really good for people with sensitive skin. It is a fun project, for days when you're bored; and it has so many benefits as well.
So, try making this soap and be sure to wear gloves while making it.
1. Put a pot of water to boil. Add a few teaspoons of caustic soda to the water. Keep stirring the mix with a wooden spoon, so that it does not get too chunky or solidify.
2. Squeeze out the pulp from the aloe vera leaves.
3. Add oils like almond oil, coconut oil, and castor oil to the mix. This provides moisture to the bar of soap. Your skin will never go dry if you use this.
4. After this, add the aloe vera pulp that you had taken out from the leaves. The key thing to do here is to keep stirring the mixture. You don't want it to get chunky before putting it in the molds.
5. Add any essential oil to the mix. We love how lavender smells. Add 2-3 drops, even 4 if you want the scent to be stronger.
6. Pour the soap mixture into molds and let it cool. After 5 hours, place it in the freezer for deep refrigeration. Leave it on overnight. Once you wake up, your natural aloe vera soap will be ready to use!