Beauty is a tiresome and sometimes disgusting problem. Did you think that we are all flawless and don't have gross things happen to us? Well, think again. These gross beauty problems are pretty common and almost every woman deals with them.
So, you don't need to feel out of place or low on confidence if these things happen to you. Just accept your body the way it is and maybe laugh or smile about the fact that you're not the only one going through such gross problems.
These are all the most common beauty problems that women face because we are all clumsy, yet beautiful, people. We are pretty sure that even the magazine models and celebrities that you so gloriously idolize are also haunted by these common gross beauty problems.
So, here's a list of the most common beauty problems that women face. Just remember that these probably happen to every woman, and that there's no need to feel ashamed. Have a look at them now and let us know how many of these things have happened to you!
1. Ingrown Hair: Ingrown hair happens to every woman who ever bothers with hair removal, and we think that's pretty much everyone. It can look and feel really gross though.
2. Mascara Clumps: You know when mascara gets a little old? That's when dried clumps start showing up on your lashes.
3. Split Ends: There is not a single woman with long hair who doesn't have split ends at some time or the other. It is completely normal and a common beauty problem.
4. Hair Fall: Having your hair fall all over the place and leaving strands of hair around can be exceptionally gross. But, alas, every woman faces this.
5. Cellulite: The dimpling of skin around the thighs, hips or stomach caused by fat deposits is called cellulite. This is one of the most common gross beauty problems faced by women.
6. Stretch Marks: Yes, all women have stretch marks. The most common areas for them are the breasts and hips due to growth spurts. So, instead of feeling ashamed of them, embrace your curves.
7. Nail Dirt: Big nails come with the problem of dirt getting into them. This is an inevitable price to pay if you have long nails.
8. Makeup On Glasses: And if you wear glasses, makeup will inevitably end up on them. The sweat and oils on your face transfer makeup on to your glasses, which is a common gross beauty problem women with glasses face.