- 3 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 6 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 7 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Misbah is final authority in all decision making: Waqar
- Movies Dhananjay Starrer Jayaraj Biopic Title To Be Unveiled On Independence Day By Puneeth Rajkumar
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Most of us need some tips for healthy nails as we seldom give our nails enough attention. Nails reflect your health condition and they also enhance your look. Keeping your nails healthy is important if you want to make them look beautiful.
Most of us think that harsh weather conditions affect the skin and the hair but we seldom realise that even nails get affected by the climate.
Nails should be kept clean and they should be carefully handled when you use a cutter. When it comes to the toenails, you should always carefully choose footwear because your nails may get damaged if there is not enough room. Also, it is better to get rid of the habit of biting your nails.
Well, your nail care routine must also consider this fact. Your nails should be healthy, elegant and well-groomed. You must follow certain natural tips for healthy nails.
Keep Them Moisturised
It is very important to keep your hands and nails moisturised. If you can use a nail oil, it can keep your nails hydrated. This is one of the tips for healthy nails.
Keep Them Clean
It is important to keep your nails clean, but that doesn't mean that you wash your hands excessively as that would leave them dry. Also, minimise the use of cleansers which have harmful chemicals. Dry nails become brittle.
Never use old nail cutters or rusty tools on your nails. They can cause harm to your skin and nails.
Pamper your nails and give them attention instead of using them as lid openers.
Consume healthy food and follow a good nail care routine to keep your nails healthy.