- 16 min ago Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- 17 min ago Pleurisy (Inflammation Of The Lung Lining): Symptoms, Causes, Treatments and Prevention
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy, Swara Bhasker Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Light Ethnic Suit Will You Pick For Casual Function?
- 2 hrs ago Alaya F Uses This Homemade Coffee Face Scrub To Get Rid Of Puffiness On The Face
- Movies Bhagyashree To Play The Role Of Jayalalithaa's Mother In Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Report
- News Rare Comet Neowise headed to earth, will be visible in India from July 14 for next 20 days
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Automobiles MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Lemon manicure recipes to get shiny and glossy nails:
Lemon: If you are too lazy to mix many ingredients, then just cut a slice of fresh lemon and start doing your manicure. Soak the fingers in warm water for 2-4 minutes and then rub the lemon slice on the nails. Lemon helps get rid of dark finger joints. Gently rub the nail cuticles. Rinse with warm water and then apply a moisturizer.
Lemon and salt: This is similar to the first lemon manicure recipe. While rubbing the lemon slice on the nails, sprinkle salt and remove dead skin around the nails. This is a natural scrub for your manicure. Rinse your nails in warm soap water and then apply a moisturizer to get soft and shiny nails naturally. One easy way to do home lemon manicure is by adding a pinch of salt and lemon juice in warm water. Soak your fingers for 5-7 minutes and then gently scrub with a soft brush. Clean with fresh water and follow up with a moisturizer.
Lemon and glycerin: Lemon cleans out the nails and makes the cuticles look white and shiny, but lemon also dries the skin. If you have dry skin, add few drops of glycerin in lemon manicure. In a bowl, add warm water and mix lemon juice and 4-5 drops of glycerin. Soak your fingers in the solution for 5-7 minutes and then scrub gently to remove dead skin around nails. This also helps get rid of dark finger joints.
Lemon and sugar: As lemon cleanses the nails and is an easy home manicure, you can add sugar for the natural scrub recipe. Sugar is a natural scrub and also moisturizes the skin. Mix sugar with lemon juice and little water. Soak your fingers for 4-5 minutes and then rinse with clean water. Follow up with a moisturizer.
Try these few lemon recipes for easy home manicure. Get shiny and clean nails naturally!