- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Tired of looking at your rough legs and hands? Then switch to the best treatment of hair removal which is waxing! If you do not have the time to do it yourself, simply go to the parlor and get it done. If you want to stay safe and free from all types of skin allergies then it is better to opt for homemade wax remedies! There are three bes types of wax recipes for hair removal!
1.Sugar Homemade wax Recipe – The basic ingredient which is used in wax for the hair removal. To make this simple homemade wax recipe all you need is sugar, lemon and water. To get started, boil the three contents in a wooden sauce pan. When done, cool in room temperature and store in the fridge when not needed. Before you are about to wax, heat the mixture in a microwave and then apply to the skin. A few drops of vinegar can be replaced with that of lemon, for antiseptic use! While using this homemade wax recipe, keep in mind to only use cotton strips for the hair removal as it gives instant pain relief and smooth results. It is normal for the skin to become red after waxing, so the best tip to follow is to apply aloe vera oil on the skin.
2.Strawberry Homemade wax recipe- Yummy isn't it? The smell of strawberry juice on your skin adds to a great fragrance as well as gives you that radiant glow. To make this homemade wax recipe you need strawberries, bees wax, honey and egg white. After melting the bees wax separately, dissolve the strawberries, egg and honey together in a mixer and later add the mixture to the bees wax. When mixed perfectly, apply to the skin and using cotton strips , wax the hair in the upward direction for better result. This hair removal homemade wax is good for sensitive skin!
3.Honey homemade wax- Did you know that when honey is applied to the skin it helps to not only remove the tan but is also used for hair removal. Making honey wax is simple as all you need is honey , sugar and lemon juice. First, boil the sugar in a wooden container, after its turns a golden yellow add in the honey and lemon juice. See to it that the contents become sticky. Let it cool in room temperature and later apply on the skin. Honey has a lot of benefits for the skin and therefore it is safe to use.
For hair removal, women prefer waxing to shaving!