- 42 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Women, should make it a point to go to a beauty salon once in a while to treat themselves with new fashion and the offers that beauty salons or pedicure spas provide to women.
Caring for your feet at home too can give them a glowing look. Home remedies for pedicures and manicures are safer and wiser to use when it comes to products.
To make your feet glow and look beautiful, here are a few tips on how to do your pedicure at home.
1.The first step to your pedicure is to soak your feet in hot water for a little while. Add in a little soap to the water or shampoo.
2.You can add essence oils or salt to the hot water.
3.Scrub your feet gently to remover the dead skin. Use a pumice stone that is easily available or a foot file that is available at any leading market.
4.After a scrub, remove your feet from the tub of hot water and wipe with a soft towel.
5.Apply a soft cream or foot cream to your feet. This will help your feet to become soft and supple. Apply the cream a few inches below the ankles.
6.Rose water is a good product to use to make your skin feel good. It can be used as a cream or just the water that is available in the market. Spray some of the rose water on your feet before you start the pedicure. You can also spray it a couple of times during the pedicure.
7.Using a cuticle buffer, push back the cuticles gently to clean your nails.
8.With a nail clipper, clip the nails in a straight across position and then round them off slightly at the ends.
9.If you have on old nail polish, remove it gently by dabbing it with nail remover on cotton. Wipe off the polish in an outward direction only.
10.If you have cracked heels, massage each heel for about 10 to 15 minutes.
11.With tiny wedges of cotton, separate your toes.
12.First, apply a coat of nail polish and after it is dry apply the second coat.
So give your feet a break and give them some love and tender care that will make them look beautiful. Treat your feet with the best simple pedicure.