- 9 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 11 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 12 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 14 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
When the biggest names in Bollywood get together to encourage a project, it is sure to make everyone sit up and take notice. Such is the case for Luv, Kussh and Sonakshi's Sinha's art venture, 'House of Creativity.' HOC is - a unique online platform that showcases and promotes emerging Indian artists here and abroad.
Industry stalwarts like Akshay Kumar, Twinkle Khanna and Vidya Balan took their social media to post about House of Creativity and its launch. They were joined by the likes of Kartik Aaryan, Huma Qureshi, Saquib Saleem, Rhea Kapoor, Patralekhaa, Jackky Bhagnani to name a few.
House of Creativity (HOC), conceptualised and materialised by Luv, Kussh, and Sonakshi Sinha - partners in art in all senses of the term, promises to be such a one-of-its-kind online platform for the new post-2020 art world. With a team of experts behind the screen and a handpicked, ever-fresh selection of emerging Indian artists from across the world, House of Creativity (HOC) is first-of-its-kind for many reasons. HOC will delight and educate art connoisseurs, advise and enrich new art collectors - and above all, display an ever-fresh online art collection for everybody.
Three distinct, dynamic, and fiercely individualistic styles of art-love - of Sonakshi, Luv and Kussh S Sinha fuel House of Creativity. They are partners in art because each has a long term practice of visual arts besides individual careers in acting, film direction, film production, politics and philanthropy. Sonakshi S Sinha has been painting since childhood and sustained her creative practice despite the busy career as an acclaimed actor and a beloved public figure. Luv S Sinha was inspired by his love for cinema to take up photography, whose social media showcase of stunning photographs have many admirers. Kush S Sinha, besides being a trained film maker has maintained a creative photography practice to which only a select few have been privy to, until now. These three sets of expert eyes - with artistic sensitivity and great taste in art - due to their wide exposure to the visual arts through their eclectic experiences and practices in many spheres of creativity- form the core of House of Creativity (HOC).