When lizards enter your house, you either get scared or feel the urge to throw the animal out of the house. Did you know that lizards have a spiritual significance in different cultures? In many cultures, lizards have a symbolic meaning. In Hinduism, animals have been frequently mentioned in the myths and legends as a vehicle of God and Goddesses.
For some, lizards are considered as a lucky omen and for some, it is vice-versa. According to Hinduism, lizard chirping is considered holy and auspicious. For example, in Hinduism, lizards falling on the body parts have special symbolism and significance in spirituality.
Check out the spiritual significance of lizards falling on different body parts in Hinduism:
- If the lizard falls on the head, it symbolizes that the individual should be prepared for a rebellion caused by someone who has disturbed the peace of mind.
- According to Hinduism, if a lizard falls on the hair, it symbolizes that the person will gain something very soon.
- If the lizard falls on the face, it means that the individual will have a guest or relative at home.
- Lizard falling on the upper lip means loss of wealth but if the animal falls on the lower lip, the person will get wealth!
- Lizards falling on the body parts such as neck symbolizes destruction of enemies. If a lizard falls on the left arm, it conveys a message that there is a sensual enjoyment whereas in right arm, it indicates that the person will fall ill.
- Lizard falling on the naval indicates gain of something precious. If the lizard falls on the nails, in Hinduism, it means loss of wealth.
- If a lizard falls on the back, it means destruction and on buttocks, it will bring general good or money gain.
- On many people, lizards fall on the feet or toes. If the lizard falls on either the feet or toe, in Hinduism, it represents fear or some bad luck.
These are few spiritual significance of lizard falling on the body parts. In Hinduism, if lizards enter the house, few cultures believe that it is an avatar of Goddess Lakshmi.