Changes in the fourth month of pregnancy:
1. The uterus and shape of the abdomen changes from the fourth month of pregnancy. The stomach becomes more rounded and the baby bump starts forming.
2. Morning sickness and nausea feelings which are common during the first trimester of pregnancy reduces from the fourth month. The pregnant woman starts feeling relieved from such health problems.
3. One of the changes in the fourth month of pregnancy is the development of the baby. The baby starts urinating, builds placenta, teeth root have nutritious diet and the gender can also be predicted.
4. You can gradually start feeling the baby movements especially kicking. It is best to note down date and time of baby' first movement. This updates the doctor.
5. A change in pregnant women is the food cravings. The craving increases from the fourth month of pregnancy and the woman wants to eat more sour food.
6. Stretch marks starts getting visible from the fourth month of pregnancy. Dryness and stretchability of the abdomen skin can easily lead to stretch marks. Keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness.
7. During pregnancy and reduce the intake of salt and oily food. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated and avoid constipation.
These are few changes which are observed during the fourth month of pregnancy. The woman needs to be care for herself as the baby.
Subscribe to Boldsky