8 fertility foods to get pregnant fast:
1. The first thing is to include organic and fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid packaged foods as they are preservatives with chemicals.
2. Fiber rich food keeps the bowel movements active and flushes out toxins from the body. Therefore, include whole grains, cantaloupe, brown rice, flax seeds, whole wheat bread, beans, oats and peanuts.
3. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach is very helpful for women who want to get pregnant fast. These vegetables contains antioxidants, iron and folic acid to maintain reproductive organs.
4. Food rich in folic acid helps get pregnant fast. Folic acid increases the production of eggs in the reproductive system therefore making it easy to conceive. Soy products, split beans, egg yolk, potatoes, wheat flour, cabbage, asparagus, beetroot, bananas, broccoli and Brussels sprout are rich in folic acid.
5. Often irregular periods is a problem with women. To conceive fast, your menstrual cycle should be regular. Carrots, peas, sweet potatoes and grapefruit helps get periods on time.
6. Vitamin C rich food such as bell peppers, guavas, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, orange and strawberries should be included in diet to get pregnant fast.
7. Dairy products are not only rich in calcium but also generates fertility hormones FSH and LH. Apart from having yogurt, milk and eggs, include fish in your diet as they are rich fertility food.
8. Nuts such as almonds, walnuts and apricots are rich in omega 3 fatty acids which are healthy fat.
Include these fertility foods to get pregnant fats and stay healthy.