Baby Fashion Tips
1. Colours like red, green and white are more prominent this season. Furry winter wear and designer socks look smart and brilliant. Whenever you choose designer baby clothes, prefer whites or plain reds as they can be used even after the festive season. Reds and whites can be clubed with pinks, blues and blacks so the collection is more practical.
2. Contrast stripes and floral prints are also a good choice. The red and white or green and red horizontal, vertical or criss cross look very cute and christmas type. Stars, conical tree and santa prints also can be choosen for your baby boy/girl. The Christmas colours can go well for both boy babies and girl babies.
3. Ornamental skirts, frilled, tutu dresses, petti skirt look very smart and cute for girl babies and boys can be dressed woth colourful overalls, fancy poinsettia outfits etc.
4. Even if you don't want to invest on the newborn outfits as he keeps growing big, you can purchase a pretty Christmas cap, a stole or a bag to wear with the usual clothes. Whites are always available in your baby wardrobe so matching it with accessories and winter wear will keep up the trend.
5. You can even make a cloth cutting of Christmas designs like tree, stars etc and stitch/ stick with the help of fabric glue. In a way, you will be a designer for your baby clothes. With the left overs, try making a bib (the easiest), a scarf for your child as an alternative Christmas fashion.
Even footwear can enhance your baby fashion theme. The bright red shoes with white sock will attract the baby as well as the admirers. Do not miss a chance to dress your baby this Christmas as he will enjoy it and will brighten up the festive fervour.
Subscribe to Boldsky