Not all furry dogs are good dogs, some many even tear you apart if you disturb its privacy. The dog breeds are not family friendly breeds so sneak a peek into the worst dogs list.
5 Worst Dogs For Kids
1. Rottwiller – Very manly dogs, highly unpredictable and ferocious, that's the definition for rottwiller. Forget kids, it isn't a family friendly breed and has been in the list of causing fatal bites. They are bad attitude dogs, very uncontrollable so are definitely not for kids.
2. Pit-bull – They are aggressive (remember the Tom And Jerry dog that literally chops tom into pieces) . They are mean and can cause fatal bites like Rottwillers, they almost strangle the nack portion of the person and will not let go by any chance. They like to dominate but are also faithful to owner. The strong breeds cannot be around kids.
3. Dalmatians – Although many kids love the black white dogs (that too after the famous 101 dalmatians got released), they are not soo sweet for kids. There have been many cases of dalmations going deaf so it is risky to have these pets if kids are home. At times they respond very harshly and not respond to any training.
4. Chow Chow – This dog breed may look very cosy but will make your kids a chowmein and literally eat them up. The temperament is out of control like their fur and act too much when the counterpart is in fear. The fur may make kids to pull and may lead to bad response. Worst small dogs.
5. Chihuahua – The name may sound very girly but the dog isn't very calm and patient like other common breeds. Although small in size, its temperament is also minimal and will not enjoy the prank of kids like the other friendly breeds. Their small size is the problem as kids would pounce on them, hold them and make them feel the discomfort. They love their privacy so any disturbance may lead to attacking and biting.