Valentines Day After Cleaning – Tips
If you still stressed and in a hangover, you need not worry as it is too simple to set right the mess.
1. For lipstick, wine and food stains on apparels – Soak them in soapy luke warm water, hand wash the dress. You can also use your old soft bristled tooth brush to take off the stains easily.
2. Candle wax – If your carpet has drips of candle, all you need to do is use your old hair dryer over it and scrape using the plastic putty knife.
3. Chocolate stains – Use a stain remover (lemon, vinegar solution) or a mild soapy water to remove stains. For light coloured clothes, you can conceal the stubborn stains using bleach pen or fabric paint.
4. Empty Wine Bottles – No-soil plants grow well in wine bottles and look attractive. They can decorate tables and windows.
5. Messy Bedroom – Make the bed and place some cushions in the dash board area. The flooring can also be swept and mopped. Window curtains can be replaced with the normal cotton curtains.
6. Soot On The Walls (Kitchen) – Using a dry sponge, remove the stains by soaking it little by little in water or vinegar.
Do share these valentines day after cleaning tips as it will help many youngsters and bachelors who complain of these problems.
Subscribe to Boldsky