Your garden is prone to getting snakes, rodents and spiders. This can make it scary to enter and care for your garden. To get rid of snakes, spiders and other weeds, you use sprays available in the market but what about weed? Your hardly grown and maintained lawn can look dirty if unwanted and unruly weed grows. Here are few ways to get rid of weed from your lovely garden easily.
8 ways to get rid of weed from garden:
1. Pour undiluted bleach on the soil. This kills weed easily and keeps your garden free from other rodents. Avoid putting the bleach on the plant or grass. It can burn the plant.
2. Baking soda is another useful ingredient to get rid of wed from your garden. Just sprinkle a handful of baking soda in the corners and around the plants.
3. Always fertilize your lawn. This prevents the weed from growing and sprouting out. Read the directions before using as less amount of fertilizer can not be effective and too much can can lead to the growth of crabgrass or kill the growing plants.
4. Water the soil in your garden infrequently with soakings. Excessive water can lead to the growth of weed.
5. Weed on the cracks can be difficult to cut out. To remove weed from cracks on the walkway of your garden, use salt. Boil a pinch of salt in a cup of water and pour on the growing weed.
6. You can simply sprinkle salt on the germinating weed in between the bricks and wall. It kills the unwanted weed and grass.
7. Mix 1 ounce vodka and 3-4 drops of liquid dish wash soap in water. Add the solution to the spray bottle and spray on the weed. You can use this to remove weed from your lawn.
8. Spray apple cider vinegar or white vinegar on the growing weed. This is an easy way to remove weed from your lawn.
Try these ways to get rid of weed from your garden easily! To make the job easier, pull out the weed when they are really small.