We know that it is extremely painful and dirty to have the ear wax in the canal. The wax in the ear leads to itching and blockage. Removal of ear wax is possible with a few home remedies. Take a look.
The ear wax is actually produced by the canal glands for the protecting and moistening of the ear. The organ cleaning wax sometimes gets mixed with the dirt and water and blocks the ear which gradually leads to severe pain. This ear wax can be removed easily with some remedies available at home. Try using these remedies instead of the ointments and drops available in stores as these are mild.
Home Remedies For Ear Wax Removal -
1. Paraffin Oil – This is the safest method to clean wax. Add a few drops of warm paraffin oil to the ears and lie down by positioning the right ear then left ear straight. Allow the oil to melt the hard wax inside which can be flushed out with luke warm water.
2. Hydrogen Peroxide – A commonly used treatment. Mix peroxide with warm coconut oil or olive oil and follow the above procedure. The oil acts like “counter ear cleaner" and can be used every few hours until all the wax is cleaned.
3. Glycerine – The solution can also be a good ear wax treatment. Adding a few drops of glycerine in the ear will avoid the cause of dry skin and itching in the area.
4. Garlic Oil – The warm coconut oil mixed with a few pods of garlic can also be used to clear the wax from the ears. Garlic also acts like an antibacterial and prevent any further infection. Rinse the ears with warm water to remove all the dissolved wax and dry it with clean towels and a hair dryer.
5. Warm Olive Oil - Even olive oil can dissolve the wax and after which the above cleaning procedure can be carried. Avoid using clips, pins, matchsticks, and other objects to remove ear wax as they can harm the ears.
However, if your ear blockage does not go away even after using these simple home remedies , it is best to consult doctor or seek medical help.