The infection may happen due to using toilets that are not hygienic, through sexual intercourse, control the urge to urinate. Some precaution such as drinking lots of water, preventing intercourse with different partners etc can definitely prevent urinary tract infection.
But those who are already suffering from the infection should have to follow these home remedies.
Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infection – Natural Cure
1. Drinking vitamin C rich fruit juices like pineapple and other citrus is good during the time. Water is the best medicine for the ailment, drinking more and more water will flush out the bacteria in the tract causing relief. Cranberry is good to treat UTI even in pregnant women.
2. Avoid coffee, tea and chocolate drinks. Make a concoction of the herbs like cinnamon, uva ursi, buchu tea leaves, hapusha (juniper berries) are good home remedies for urinary infection.
3. Barley water, tender coconut water and butter milk are also best solutions. Par boiled barley (about 20-30) is the best diuretic which neutralizes the acid levels in the bladder relieving severe burning.
4. A herb by name 'Echinacea' has the power to kill the bacteria that cause the infection so drinking the tea of the herb will treat and cure completely. Echinacea capsules and medicines are also available to treat UTI. Avoid adding sugar to these concoctions.
5. Other herbs like Astragalus, Barberry and Garlic are good supplements to kill the bacteria. Drinking a glass of the herb juice will gradually cure the burning sensation and bladder infection.
Subscribe to Boldsky