Hypertension or high blood pressure cannot be a rarely heard disorder as at least one member in every family suffers from it. Some simple initiatives will bring in big change in life so we thought we will discuss a few tips to keep away the common cause for heart attack and stay fit all long. Take a look.
Tips To Keep Away High Blood Pressure
1. Ideally, your blood pressure levels need to be 140/90 mm Hg so anything above needs to be checked through tests and seek suggestion from doctor to lower it. The medicines, diet and exercises as told by the doctor needs to be strictly followed. The timings of food and medicines shouldn't alter often.
2. Overeating street food and fat needs to be totally cut down. Prefer homemade, steamed food rather than fried. Eat good amount of vegetables and fruits for nutrition. Weight gain is one of the main reasons for high blood pressure so start working out. If you do not have equipments at home or are not very comfortable hitting gyms. Walk as long as you can everyday and gradually limit eating.
3. Avoid sugar and salt as much as possible as these are the bigger threats for high blood pressure. Prefer honey for sweetness and add as less salt as possible while cooking foods. Too spicy foods should be totally avoided as certain enzymes produced after eating lead to hypertension. Avoid packed and frozen foods as they add too much salt to preserve them for long.
4. If it is extremely difficult to quit drinking then limiting the intake should be the way. 2 glasses of beer, wine or vodka is the ideal amount for men and women can feel happy with just a serving.
5. Even mind has something to do with the blood pressure levels going high. The stress that builds up due to work pressure will add to a lot of health issues. Meditation, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques will help stay calm in the busy world and keep yourself worry free for a healthy life.