Food to cure piles naturally:
1. Soluble fiber rich food are great to get rid of piles and prevent the chances of having constipation too. Fresh fruits and vegetables are a must have in the diet to cure piles.
2. Legumes such as beans, kidney beans, soy beans, black beans, split peas and lentils are rich in fiber and ideal foods for piles patients. They are easy to digest and doesn't stick in the intestines also.
3. Water is the best remedy to cure piles naturally. Have 8-10 glasses of water everyday. Include fresh fruits juice and vegetable soup in the diet.
4. Banana helps cure constipation and piles. Have banana everyday after meal or early in the morning.
5. It is best to avoid spicy and uncooked food as they leads to constipation. Also avoid alcohol as it leads to dehydration.
6. Have mango, lime, papaya, figs and jambul juices regularly to improve defecation. Reduce the intake of caffeine products as they reduce water in the body therefore, leading to dehydration.
7. Citrus or sour fruits such as berries, cheese, tangerine, yogurt, apples, lemon and tomatoes are great to cure piles naturally. Include them in your food list.
8. You can soak few pieces of figs overnight and have it early morning empty stomach. Figs are considered as a natural remedy to cure piles and constipation as the fibers in figs improves the bowel movements.
Include these food in your diet to cure piles naturally. Take rest and workout a little to stay fit and healthy.