Arthritis has become a problem in not only the aged but also in the youth and kids. There are various types of arthritis namely rheumatoid arthritis, gout, juvenile arthritis, gout and osteoarthritis.
The disorder can be hereditary or even due to malnutrition. The natural remedies suggested talk only about the arthritis diet, exercise and a few tips that can be followed daily. Men and women can easily follow these treatments without any internal or external harm.
Arthritis Remedies At Home – Natural Remedies
1. For a quick relief from the joint pain, drink a glass of wheat grass juice, lemon juice, raw potato juice or ginger juice. When the bones are paining try and relax by reading a book or listening to a soothing music.
2. The body requires a lot of nutrition, specially the minerals so drink water in copper glasses, eating calcium and iron rich fruits and vegetables can nourish the weak bones and relieve pain.
3. Never strain your legs too much by climbing stairs, doing a lot physical activity, etc. Rest back on the ground and exercise by bending knees are simple ways to give work to the lazy bones.
4. Massaging the juice of herbs like ashwaganda, guggul and taking a hot water bath using epson salt are good arthritis remedies.
5. Applying a paste of garlic, hot vinegar also are efficient arthritis remedies. They are the natural pain relievers for any type of body pain.
Apart from these, walking, healthy eating habits, vitamin and mineral rich balanced diet will prevent and reasonably cure the disorder. Since it is the world arthritis day, we need to start following a strict diet to maintain body as well as our bones.