Are you a Juliet to your Romeo? Then it is time to celebrate your emotional bonding by saying cheers on Valentines day. But how can one realise that their love is as deep as the Shakespearean tragic characters, it is too simple, just sip a cocktail with the famous title.
It will be a surprise for you to know that this romeo juliet cocktail is rated in the list of top 20 cocktails of America. Take a look to prepare this gin based drink.
Romeo Juliet Cocktail Recipe
- 60 ml gin (preferably Henderick's gin)
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tsps sugar syrup/ honey
- 3 drops rose water
- 3 drops pink gin (angostura bitters)
- 3 slices cucumber (peeled)
- 6 sprigs mint
Preparing the valentines day cocktail:
1.Muddle cucumber, gin, lime juice, mint with a pinch of salt. Allow to sit, shake and strain to a cocktail glass.
2. Garnish with rose water, a mint leaf and pink gin. Tasty and refreshing romeo and juliet cocktail is ready.
You can add fresh rose petals to cocktail for your lady love.