Do you have a snack party this weekend? Are you confused on what to prepare for your guests, especially when you have vegetarian guests?
Take paneer or cottage cheese into your armory. While it comes to veg snacks, paneer can surely save your day. Whether it is a preparation of dry chilli paneer or paneer kebabs, your vegetarian guests would certainly praise your efforts.
Paneer roll is one such amazing snack that you can serve as a starter at your house party. As paneer is also very healthy, it is worth trying this dish for sure. Today, we are sharing this spicy paneer roll recipe that will win the hearts of your guests. Take a look.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Green Chillies - 2-3 (finely chopped)
2. Paneer - 1½ cup (grated)
3. Potato - 1 (boiled and mashed)
4. White Bread - 8 slices
5. Bread Crumbs - ½ cup
6. Coriander Leaves - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
7. Processed Cheese - 3 tbsp (grated)
8. Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
9. Oil for deep frying
10. Chaat Masala - ½ tsp
11. Salt as per taste
1. Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients into it. Mix all the ingredients well together and prepare the dough.
2. Take white breads and trim the edges. Now, with a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices. Put the paneer stuffing on one side and slowly roll it out.
3. Cut the two edges of the roll and also cut it from the middle and secure each part with a toothpick.
4. In the meantime, you should heat the oil for deep frying. Now, put the rolls one by one into the oil for deep frying. Fry the rolls until they turn golden brown.
5. Take those out onto a kitchen towel to soak the excess oil. While serving the rolls, take out the toothpicks and serve them hot with your favourite chutney or dip.
To make the paneer rolls interesting, you can serve it with red chilli and tomato chutney or mint and coriander chutney. So, try this at home and give us your feedback.