5 Best Teenage Trendsetters
1. Miley Cyrus – This teen beauty has been
motivating many youngsters with her hannah montana fashion. The
trendy hairstyles, colourful outfits is still followed by many
girls across world. The teen icon is also rated as the celeb with
beautiful hair, no matter how she styles it, she looks very
Her skinny jeans, leggings, hot pants and short trousers are even now the teen favorites. Printed Tee-shirts and cardigans, high heels and boots, long necklaces and studded bracelets with simple makeup is the highly followed fashion even till this day.
2. Taylor Swift – Known as the glam princess for her cool fashion sense. Her hairstyle and makeup guides have been appealing and has frenzy followers. From flaunting the designer collection to luxury apparels, Swift has been extremely good in being a billboard model. From a fairy tale fashion to a diva, Taylor Swift's fashion evolution is always talked about.
3. Selena Gomez – This disney star also makes news for her hottest looks. Her bright red lip makeup and hairstyle trends, red carpet fashion has been appealing to the party freaks. She also experiments a lot with her eyes and hair. The teen star has been giving a lot of tips for the soo arriving summer season. She suggests her fans to wear short dresses like tank tops and sandals, advices to buy more versatile colour and casual outfits. For spring, she keeps her hairstyle simple by letting it loose and wearing a beat summer heat.
4. Emma Watson – The harry potter star has also been a great trendsetter for teens. Here burberry fashion campaign is most talked about this season. Emma's new short hairstyle has motivated many young girls who like to maintain their tom boy look. She too sports bright lip colours and does a lot of magic with eyes.
5. Kirsten Stewart – The twilight teen trendsetter has been known for her Bella Swan look. She always sports a relaxed style or sartorial look. From her casual fashion sense itseems she has moved to bad attitude look by sporting grubby nails and ratty sneakers (as quoted by the U.S Magazine).