Ask the Indian men and they would say that their valentine dream girl was always imagined in a red saree so this is the perfect time to flaunt. Here are some tips for those planning to wear a red hot saree for the lovers day. Take a look.
Even bollywood celebrities prefer wearing red for romantic scenes and events. Remember the Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham poster where all the three stars (Jaya Bachchan, Kajol and Kareena) showed-off red. Kajol also donned a red saree in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
Even Aishwarya posed in red saree for 'Mistress Of Spices'. Sushmita Sen sported a retro look in Main Hoon Na's valentines day party. These are all the perfect fashion examples for romantic evening.
1. If you are planning to wear saree for Valentines day, prefer the beautiful and elegant crepe, chiffon with embroidery. These fabrics make you look slim and modern.
2. Plain sarees always look beautiful for romantic occasions as the personality is well highlighted. Only thing that needs to be taken care is that the body needs to be waxed, moisturized and well accessorized.
3. A silk blouse (plain or brocade) looks elegant for the saree. If you wish to show-off your back, you can wear a tube top, spaghetti top or a bikini top.
4. Navel piercing, belly chain, tattoos can enhance your appearance and make you look “Yo" for the season.
5. Heels not only make you look tall and slim but also match with the red saree look. You can also wear anklets. Red nails and lip colours can match the look.
6. Makeup will have to be simple with black eyes, simple blush and red lip colour. Matte and nude lip colours go well with sarees.