Sometimes, the face breaks into rashes and not pimples, even though pimples are the most common problem when it comes to the face. The overnight remedies for face rashes that we have listed would actually work because they have been tried and tested.
There's no fixed cause as to why the rashes may be occurring. It could be a reaction to a new product or even to weather changes. But, mostly we have seen it happening as patches on the skin, with the rest of the face having a normal texture.
So, increasing levels of moisture all over the face does not seem like a good idea because this could obviously cause breakouts to happen.
This is in fact a common problem with people who have combination skin types, which is a mix of both dry and oily skin on the same face.
Combination skin is when the oil produced on some parts of the face is fairly less, and some parts of the face, especially the T zone, are really oily.
These rashes can be found on the cheeks or around the lips most commonly. So, keep reading to know more about the overnight remedies to sort them out!
1. Lip Balm: Yes it seems like a weird thing to do, but lip balm on the face can work like magic to soothe the rashes. Just apply a layer of lip balm on the rash and leave it on overnight. The rash will definitely be gone when you wake up.
2. Castor Oil: Castor oil is an extremely rich oil and would get rid of that rash overnight for sure. Just be sure to apply the required amount and massage it for a while.
3. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel is used for a multitude of skin problems. It can definitely heal a face rash overnight. You just have to apply a thick layer of it and let it get absorbed by the skin at night.
4. Vitamin E Oil: Pierce a vitamin E capsule and pour out the liquid from it and dilute it either with water or with any other oil. This would heal it overnight for sure.
5. Petroleum Jelly: A very thick layer of petroleum jelly needs to be applied to get the healing action to work overnight.
6. Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil has vitamin E in it, so if you're not up for piercing a pill, this is a great option for healing the rash overnight.
7. Olive Oil: Another great way to get vitamin E on the rash is with the use of olive oil. This oil is more easy to access than almond oil, as it is used for cooking.
8. Ghee: Ghee, or emulsified butter, would definitely heal the rash overnight by seeping deep into the skin tissues and cells.
9. Butter: Even butter works very well as an overnight remedy for rashes on the face, as it just melts into the skin. That's how you can cure face rashes easily and that too overnight!
10. Cooking Oil: If you have none of the other remedies available around you, just simple cooking oil can work. Just dab on half a drop of it on the area and massage it. Leave it on for the night.
11. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can work wonders when it comes to soothing rashes on the face. It is one of the easiest and the most effective remedies out there for rashes on the face.
12. Cocoa Butter: Another really good remedy for rashes on the face is cocoa butter because this too melts into the skin and provides deep moisturisation.