Every woman wish for a glowing and radiant skin. And night creams play a vital role in winter skin care. Night cream works to rejuvenate your skin and promote cell renewal when you are asleep. This makes your skin look soft, young and moisturised.
Various night creams are available in market these days. But, most of them have chemicals that can damage your skin. In winters we are encountered with a lot of skin problems like dry or itchy skin and so, it becomes really important to take proper care of your skin. Night creams are one such skin product that helps you in treating winter skin woes, giving you a glowing and flawless skin.
But, if you are tired applying chemical based night creams then here comes few homemade options. Homemade night creams works on your skin naturally and is a safe option. Below are few homemade night creams that can be easily made at home.
1. Almond oil and lanolin night cream: This homemade night cream is ideal for winter skin care. The key ingredient of this night cream is almond oil and being rich in vitamin E, it works wonders on your skin. Vitamin E is also called 'beauty vitamin'. To make this cream, mix 3tsp almond oil, 2tsp of coconut oil and lanolin each. Then, boil the mix in a double boiler pan. Now let it cool at the room temperature. Once cooled add few drops of rose water and about ½ tsp of lemon juice to it. Lemon juice helps in reducing tan while rose water makes your skin look fresh. Regular use of this night cream will give you a radiant and flawless skin.
2. Apple night cream: Apple helps in rejuvenating your skin. This apple based cream is best for people with sensitive skin. To make this cream, grind an apple into paste. Then add 1tsp of olive oil and 2tsp of rose water to it. Stir vigourously to form a cream. You can apply this night cream regularly to get a flawless and glowing skin.
3. Olive oil night cream: Olive oil night cream is ideal for people with oily skin. Mix 3tsp of bee wax with ½ cup of olive oil. Heat the mixture in a double boiler. Once the mixture cools down to room temperature, add ½ tsp of each vinegar and water. Whisk well to form a cream. Vinegar helps in eliminating excess oil from the skin. It also helps in restoring normal pH of the skin. You can apply olive oil night cream daily to get a fresh and radiant skin. Make sure you are not allergic to vinegar before applying this night cream.
4. Milk cream: Milk cream can help you in getting a glowing and fair complexion. Milk based creams are ideal for people with normal skin. To make this night cream, mix 3tsp of whipped milk cream with few drops of rose water, glycerin and olive oil. During winters when skin becomes dry, this cream helps you to moisturise your skin naturally.
5. Aloe vera night cream: Aloe vera is a good option for people who have acne or scars. You can mix small amount of aloe vera gel with 2tsp of evening primrose oil and 1tsp of lavender oil. Stir it well to form a cream. Aloe vera will not only cure acne, but will also give you a clear smooth skin.
You can opt any of these homemade night creams that are made from a wide range of organic and skin-friendly ingredients. So, have you included any of these homemade night creams this winter?