For winter, men mostly prefer coats, jerseys and boots. Since
they cannot show off their tattoos, they like to make changes with
their face and beard styles. The beard and moustache is shaped
according to trends and face cut. For beard styles, men may require
tips and knowledge about trends. Do have a look.
Winter Beard Styles For Men
1. Goatee – The famous Adam Sandler and Orlando Bloom's bearded chin is the hot and happening winter style for the season. The goat like beard style looks very masculine and matured. A trimmed goatee makes anybody looks urbane and sophisticated.
2. Balbo – Who can forget the Inception star Leonardo di caprio's balbo look. It highlights the chin and is quite different from the goatee style. The moustache and beard are not connected but gives the elegance and classy look to face. This facial hairstyle is often carried by stars like Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.
3. Short Beard – Lazy men will like this trend as they need not have to shave their beard. Just trimming it short is enough to carry the style. The look is manly and defines the face well. For winter, the face hairstyle is very comfortable.
4. Scruffy Beard – The twilight star Robert Pattinson is famous for the look. Generally stars reserve the beard style for their late night appearances. Even Daniel Craig is sporting the look in his James Bond. The face hairstyle has a villain image that speaks the daring behaviour of a person. For teens, it is more to do with a carefree image which is why stars like Zac Efron and Ryan Gosling like sporting the image in their movies.
6. Full Beard – Avoid soaking your face in the ice chilled water, prefer not to shave and flaunt this bold look. The grown up and big man style is also the fashion trend for the season. Jake Gyllenhaal is famous for the beard style.