Whenever we think of choosing the best lipstick for ourselves, we get highly confused. Yeah, happens with all of us, right?
You know, you must pick the lip colour that suits your skin tone and the type of your lip the best.
Now, skin tone is easy to detect, but how to know the type of lips you have. Are your lips thick and plump? Is the upper lip thicker or the lower one? How to choose the perfect lipstick shade for thick lips?
Also Read: Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair
If these are the questions that are bothering you an aweful lot, stay calm. You can have the best lipstick shades for thick lips. First, you should be proud of having such lips, as women would die for these kinds of lips.
Thick lips are plump and look wonderful while you pout. So, spread your charm by trying the best lipstick shades for thick lips. There are many women who think lipsticks are not meant for thick lips.
They think dark shades only make them look too fuller, which doesn’t go with any sober occasions.
Sometimes, this becomes true when you apply a dark shade on your lips and make your eyes look vibrant too. That is just some major overdoing!
So, if you want to make your lips look attractive with the perfect lipstick shades for thick lips, you must keep your eyes nude. Here are the best lipstick shades for thick lips. Read on to know more.
1. Red: Actually, there is no comparison of this lip colour. It doesn’t matter if your lips are thick or thin, you have fair or dusky complexion, red lip shade suits all women. You just need to pick the perfect shade. If you’re fair, pick royal red, while wheatish complexion looks sexy in wine red.
Also Read: Apply These Ingredients For Instant White Teeth
2. Mauve: While looking for the appropriate lipstick shades for thick lips, you can’t ignore this colour. If you pair this lipstick with a proper eye makeup, you can look ravishing. Wear a white dress with some mauve lipstick on and make your eyes look smoky. You can steal the show by your look.
3. Soft Pink: This is one of those lipstick shades that you can apply without any tension. The colour will make you look softer and sober. If you’re attending a PTA meeting in your child's school, then soft pink lips, formal wear and a bun are perfect to create a sophisticated look.
4. Berry: If it is a prom night and you want to stay in focus, wear berry on your lips and keep your eyes nude. Wear a low-cut gown and make a casual braid and keep it at the front. You are ready to be the prom queen, gal!
5. Rose: If you don’t want to wear a heavy makeup, this is the best lipstick shade that you should choose for thick lips. It not only makes you look sober, but also brings back the cuteness of your teenage days. There are many shades of rose. Pick one that suits your complexion the best.
6. Nude: Sometimes, you don’t like to do any makeup. Nude shade of lipstick can be the right choice for those days. Apply it evenly on your lips. Wear lip gloss if you want to add a glittery effect and put on some mascara on your eyes. The wet look you’ll achieve is perfect for a rainy day.
These are some of the lipstick shades for thick lips that you can try at any time. If you want to wear lip gloss, then apply it only on the middle of your lips and spread it evenly.
Applying gloss on the entire lips might make you look fuller. Also, if you want to have a thinner lip look, apply a lip liner a little inside of the edge of your lips.