Deepika Padukone has got pretty much the best fashion and makeup sense in the Movie industry. So, here we bring to you 12 of her best makeup looks to rock your overall Durga puja attire.
Everyone wants to look their best at this time of the year, which is like the main festival for Bengalis. During this time, Bengalis can be seen in their best attire and bling. So, even the makeup should suit the clothes and jewellery that you've opted to wear, shouldn't it?
These makeup looks that we've share with you would look great with all Indian clothes, be it sarees or suits. Bengalis are naturally blessed with big eyes and great skin, so they should be able to carry off these looks with complete ease and confidence.
Over the years, Deepika Padukone's makeup looks have evolved a lot, and have become more complicated and sophisticated at the same time. It's not just a basic wing eyeliner anymore.
These eye makeup looks are complex, with lipstick shades to compliment the makeup look perfectly. Sticking to safe isn't in anymore. So, try out these looks and have fun during the Durga puja festivities!
1. Look 1: In this look, Deepika has a bold, almost oxblood lipstick shade, with a gold highlight on the high points of the cheeks. The eyes have winged eyeliner and lots of mascara. She's wearing false eyelashes for that added dramatic look.
2. Look 2: Subtle bronze smoked-out eyeshadow, with a lot of mascara, and a very neutral lipstick shade, is what makes this look a must try option for Durga puja.
3. Look 3: This is a very elegant makeup look, which is perfect for sarees. Neutral brown eyeshadow, and large lashes make the eyes pop. For the lips, she's stuck to a very safe peachy coral lipstick, with a matching blush of course.
4. Look 4: Basic winged eyeliner and a bold, bright red lipstick. This is the most classic look that looks great on everyone, of course with perfectly groomed eyebrows. The messy bun just adds so much to the look that's perfect for an Indian attire during Durga puja.
5. Look 5: This is such a simple and basic look. Go for brown eyeshadow and strong eyebrows. Finish with a neutral pink lipstick.
6. Look 6: In this look she has gone for a black eyeshadow, and a neutral pink lipstick. This looks great with beige clothes and looks quite nice for Durga puja, don't you think?
7. Look 7: This is one of our favourite makeup looks by Deepika. Here she has shimmery white eyeshadow on, and her upper waterline is tight lined, making her lashes look naturally thick. The look is finished with bright orange lips.
8. Look 8: Smoky eyes with a pink lip shade. It may not seem like a safe option, but it's perfect because of how subtle the shade of pink is.
9. Look 9: The most basic smoky eye with nude lips combination that never, ever fails to impress is this best makeup look for Durga puja.
10. Look 10: Glowing, dewy skin and a winged eyeliner with a bright blue-based red lipstick. This is one of the best makeup looks of Deepika Padukone that you could try this Durga puja.
11. Look 11: Sunkissed bronzy glow, winged eyeliner, bold groomed brows, and a nude lipstick. This look has it all, doesn't it?
12. Look 12: This is one hell of a unique makeup look! This has an olive green eyeshadow base to create a smoky eye effect, with a coral lipstick. If done well, this Deepika Padukone makeup look can be perfect for you this Durga puja!