11. Devotees of Vasudeva are never affected by anything inauspicious; to them there is no fear of birth, death, old age and disease.
12. Those who recite the Vishnusahasranama with shraddha (profound faith) and devotion would acquire happiness, patience, prosperity, courage, memory and fame.
13. Devotees of Purushottama who have performed meritorious deeds (punya) will never be affected by anger, jealousy, greed, or evil thoughts.
14. Vasudeva is the sole strength and support of all the heavens, the sun, the moon and the stars, the space, the directions, the earth and the ocean.
15. All that is movable and immovable including the devas, the asuras, the gandharvas, yakshas, uragas and rakshasas are under the control of Lord Krishna.
16. The body and the knower of the body, the mind, the senses and the intellect, nobility, energy, strength and determination all these are nothing but the manifestations of Vasudeva.
17. The scriptures consider good conduct (achara) as the foremost discipline. Dharma is the basis of achara and Lord Achyuta is the lord of dharma.
18. The entire universe consisting of movable and immovable objects including the rishis, ancestors, gods, the five elements and minerals all have come from Narayana.
19. Different branches of knowledge such as yoga, sankhya, siksa, kalpa, the Vedas and other shastras, skills like sculpture etc. all this knowledge has come from Janardana.
20. Lord Vishnu is the great cause of the entire universe and wills all beings into existence. He is the protector and also the destroyer of the whole world and pervades everything as the soul of all beings.
21. This hymn to Lord Vishnu composed by Vyasa must be recited by all those who desire happiness in the world and also the higher goal of life.
22. Those who worship the lotus-eyed Lord of the Universe will never suffer any subjugation in life.
To Be Continued