Everyone wants radiant skin that glows without any makeup at all. And honestly, face packs are the way to get it. Trust us, these face packs will give you radiant skin in just 7 days!
Face packs can help cleanse your skin from deep within, removing all the impurities. And there's actually nothing better than using homemade face packs.
They are devoid of chemicals and are gentle on your face. Even people with the most sensitive skin types can use homemade face packs. And they also tackle the most annoying of skin problems with no side effects at all.
So, why don't you try making a few of these amazing and easy face packs and see the miracles that they will do on your skin? Imagine, just one product for many uses.
Using face packs can actually help clear blemishes, reduce signs of ageing and make your skin over all clearer. So, try out these face packs for sure.
These are all easy to make and are completely natural and safe to use, although it is suggested that you do a patch test before you try anything new on the skin.
1. Turmeric + Milk: Turmeric is that one ingredient that helps beat most skin problems like blemishes, dull skin and even ageing. It is said to even help with facial hair. Mix a teaspoon of turmeric in a tiny bit of milk, and use it as a face pack. Add a few drops of coconut oil to the mix if you have dry skin.
2. Besan + Milk: This mixture is best for getting rid of dead skin cells. Just rub some on your face and keep rubbing in slow circular motions. You'd be left with soft and radiant skin.
3. Green Tea + Honey: This face pack for radiant skin is best for people suffering from problems like acne and skin inflammations as well. The antioxidants in green tea help with this and therefore prevent acne for good.
4. Lemon + Honey: This is a great pack for tan removal. Lemon is the strongest natural bleaching agent and helps get rid of dull and dark skin.
5. Yogurt: Yogurt has good bacteria in it that help make it really nourishing for the skin, and it also gives a nice glow to the face and even provides moisture.
6. Charcoal: Charcoal is one ingredient that helps cleanse away all sorts of impurities from the face. Use this if you need a deep cleanse face pack for radiant skin in 7 days.
7. Sandalwood: Mix sandalwood powder with a little rose water and use this all over your face. This gives a very natural and subtle glow to the face.