We all want an everyday look that we can do easily. Something that seems like its second nature because of how easy it is to do and how little time it takes. Most of the everyday look makeup tutorials online use up a host of expensive products.
However, we will teach you how to do an easy everyday makeup with very few products and, of course, you are free to use any brand that you like.
Seven steps can seem like a really long process, but trust us, it is not as difficult as it seems. With these 7 steps, you can actually master any makeup look, but what we'll be doing today is pretty basic.
All you'll need are a very few makeup essentials like BB cream, a moisturiser, an eyeliner, a lipstick and a mascara! Yes, that's all you need for a hassle-free everyday makeup look. No fancy powders or blushes or eyeshadows are required to be used here.
Keep reading to find out how to do ahassle-free everyday makeup look. Makeup no longer has to seem like a task with these 7 easy steps. Have a look.
• Cleanse: Makeup has to start with a clean face. So, wash your face to get rid of all the dirt and grime.
• Moisturise: After cleansing, the next step to follow for an everyday makeup look is massage a moisturiser on. Use circular motions, so that the moisturiser goes deep into your skin.
• BB Cream: Use a BB cream after this, as these creamscan give a much more natural finish as compared to foundations. Dab it on and blend it with your fingers.
• Blush: Nope, we don't mean the actual blush. Just dab onsome lipstick on your cheeks and blend it in to give it a very natural-looking tint.
• Eyeliner: Line your upper waterline with eyeliner. This would give a very thick appearance to your lashes.
• Mascara: Coat your lashes generously with mascara. Two to three coats are suggested for this everyday makeup look.
• Lips: Then lastly, use the same lipstick,
which you used as a blush, on your lips.
And there you have it, an everyday hassle-free makeup look!